This is a work in progress – all the time!
It can be quite hard to source some materials in Australia – oh how I wish we had Michael’s and HobbyLobby here! I will post links to current suppliers with an overview of what they can supply. If you are having trouble sourcing something – let me know via the form and I will see if I can find someone who has it.
- Over the Rainbow – Polymer/airdry/resin clays; resins; tools; paints inks varnishes etc; jewellery findings; seed beads
- Aldax Moulds – Resin, silicone, plaster etc etc etc etc
- Hobby Headquarters – Wood, modelling materials, metals, plastics
- Scrapdragon – humongous scrapbooking site – paper/card etc
- The Dollhouse Attic – houses, objects, building
- Just Wood Toys & Dollhouses – houses, objects, building, facade and roomboxes
- Fairy Meadow Miniatures – objects, building, materials, tools, kits many scales!
- The Dollhouse – houses (lots of Aussie styles), objects, building
- Christmas Everyday – houses, objects, building, materials, tools
- Craftworks Australia – houses, interactive map pointing you at retailers of their houses
- Victorian Dollhouses and Miniatures – houses, objects, building, materials, tools AND custom building
- Tom Thumb’s Miniature Emporium – houses, objects, building, materials, tools
OVERSEAS SUPPLIERS I USE FREQUENTLY