I have been very busy filling my kitchen with miniature bits and pieces. I really like the lived in look. If only I didn’t go off on mini tangents I am pretty sure it would be finished by now =) The list of things to do never ends does it?
But what’s this?
Behind the stairs is a space! But we can’t have that. I know in a real house that space would be getting worked over asap. As my kitchen is small and has very limited counter space I am going to build in a counter that fits behind the stairs and wraps around to the side of the stairs. I was even considering a drop down breakfast table/half size counter.
You know the feeling – WANT to finish mini kitchen – but keep finding more things I want to do!
Speaking of “to do”…kitchen to do list:
- Make super behind/around stairs counter
- And look at that space next to the stove – that looks like it could be something..
- Make a runner rug. Kitchens aren’t right unless I am tripping over something..rug/dog/husband
- RE-MAKE the pot holder I sucked up in my mini-vacuum while cleaning my workspace…while it had some wet glue happening – irreversible damage =D
- Make the blinds
- Get the wall art happening next to the stairs.
- Make a couple more little things for the shelf over the sink.
- Remake my teacups by finding a better way to make teensy teacups that rean’t so fragile.
- Hang my teacup hook and put aformentioned teacups on it.